Liberty Two Degrees (L2D) is an internally managed, precinct focused Real Estate Investment Trust (“REIT”) that co-owns a quality iconic property portfolio of South African assets that are primarily retail focused.
To better position L2D for sustainable growth whilst unlocking shareholder value, L2D was reconstituted as a Corporate REIT as Liberty Two Degrees Limited (Registration number 2018/388906/06) with effect from 1 November 2018. L2D is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
We are focused on continuously improving the quality of our assets, and introducing innovative and unique experiences that attract tenants, shoppers and visitors to our spaces. We do this in order to create sustainable value for our stakeholders.
We are passionate about operational excellence and staying abreast of property and leisure trends to cater to the ever-changing needs of customers which makes our assets dominant in their precincts.
We care about our surrounding communities, society, and minimising our impact on the environment, which we address through a number of meaningful and innovative initiatives.
L2D co-owns the following assets:
- Sandton City; Eastgate Complex; and Nelson Mandela Square;
- Sandton Sun Hotel, the InterContinental Sandton Towers and the Garden Court Sandton City;
- Standard Bank Centre offices; and
- Melrose Arch precinct;
- Cape Town: Liberty Promenade Shopping Centre; Century City Offices;
- KwaZulu-Natal: Liberty Centre Head Office and Umhlanga Ridge Office Park; Liberty Midlands Mall; John Ross Eco-Junction Estate; and
- Bloemfontein: Botshabelo Mall